A. Precautions for use:
1. The selected anti-cut gloves must have sufficient protective effect and meet the needs of the use environment.
2. Pay attention to the use occasions of anti-cutting gloves. Do not use them in electrified places or instruments to prevent entanglement, electric shock and other dangerous situations.
3. When removing gloves, be sure to pay attention to the correct method to prevent harmful substances contaminated on the steel wire gloves from coming into contact with the skin and clothes, causing secondary pollution.
4. Anti-cut gloves are not omnipotent. Their biggest weakness is that they are not anti-cut, not anti-prick, and not anti-cut.
5. Anti-cut gloves are designed for our long-term industrial safety. Under long-term use, small holes may occur in the gloves after continuous contact with sharp knives. If the holes in the gloves exceed 1 square centimeter, the gloves need to be repaired or replaced.
B. Cleaning method:
1. Clean the gloves with soap solution (50℃) or boiling water (50℃) mixed with cleaning solution, at least once a day.
2. Store washed gloves in a cool place.
3. Never clean stainless steel wire gloves by hitting them with hard objects.
4. When using, try to prevent sharp objects from touching the surface of the gloves.