Types of gardening gloves
Gloves are a very important tool in gardening. Gardening gloves protect your gloves from punctures, scratches, and chemicals. However, different types of gardening gloves are suitable for different types of jobs. The following are several common categories of gardening gloves:
1. Leather gloves: Leather gloves are one of the common gardening gloves. They are usually made of cowhide and sheepskin, suitable for handling thorns, sharp branches and other rough objects, leather gloves can provide good durability for protection.
2. Rubber Gloves: Rubber gloves are another common gardening glove, they are usually used for handling wet soil and chemicals etc. These gloves keep your hands dry and protect your skin from chemicals.
3. Fiber gloves: Fiber gloves are usually made of materials such as cotton, polyester or nylon. These gloves are great for light gardening jobs like planting small flowers and detail pruning.
4. Wire Gloves: It is a highly protective glove, usually used for sharp metal objects and hard plants. Wire gloves protect fingers from being cut or punctured.
5. Heavy Gloves: Heavy gloves are usually used for handling heavy objects such as bricks or wood etc. These gloves can provide extra protection to prevent hand injuries.
In conclusion, when choosing gardening gloves, one should consider the nature of the job and the level of protection required. Choosing the right gardening gloves can protect your hands from injury and make your gardening work more enjoyable and easier.