Precautions for using dishwashing gloves
In life, people inevitably have to deal with various chemicals such as washing powder and detergent. Wearing rubber gloves is probably the most straightforward method of protection. Chemicals such as washing powder and decontamination powder are mostly easy solvents or strong solvents. Dishwashers contain surfactants. These substances themselves are very irritating to the skin. And to cover up the pungent taste. Some fragrances and other ingredients will also be added in it. If the skin is in regular contact with these substances. It is easy to make the skin keratinized and chapped. Dryness and peeling appear. People with sensitive skin can even develop atopic dermatitis. Rubber gloves can isolate the skin from these chemicals. Play a very good protective role.
1. Gloves should be distinguished, for kitchen use and for washing. To avoid bacterial cross-infection. The more you wash, the dirtier you get.
2. Rubber gloves are often used. Also do frequent cleaning. To avoid the growth of bacteria. become a source of infection.
3. The rubber gloves commonly used are natural rubber products. Natural rubber will age after a period of use. If exposed to oil and hot water frequently. It will become soft and sticky. Not cleaned in time. Easy to harden and become brittle. Also, put the gloves by the sink when you're done. Even after washing, bacteria can re-grow. Therefore, it is best to clean it inside and out with soap or disinfectant after each use. And put it in a ventilated place to dry naturally. But don't expose yourself to the sun. This makes it easy to crisp up. Shortened glove life.
Magical Uses for Old Gloves
1. You can cut the shape of the forefoot and rear sole of the insole respectively. Then it is stitched with the insole, which can be used to prevent slipping. when you are exercising vigorously. The insole does not misalign with the shoe either.
2. For blanket anti-slip: according to the size of the blanket. Cut the four corners separately. Sew on with blanket. so. Even small children play on it. And you won't worry about the blanket slipping. and injure the child.
3. Vase cushion: Cut the cushion to the size of the bottom of the vase. Stick it with dehydration. Prevents the vase from slipping.