Cut Resistance glove(ACR)
- Commodity name: ACR321
- Commodity ID: 1103631589205233664
- Description: Cut resistance glove
- Brand Name: ABC SAFETY
- Minimum Order: 6000Pairs
13GaugegreyChineema&lycrafibermixedseamlessglove,withblackPUcoatingonthepalmandfingers.13 Gauge grey Chineema &lycra fiber mixed seamless glove, with black PU coating on the palm and fingers.Features:•The cut resistance has a tensile strength 15 times that of steel (on a weight for weight basis),•It in extremely resistance to abrasion, moisture, UV rays and chemicals.•The specific formulation of the polyurethane dipping provides a secure grip on dry or slightly oily pieces.•The PU formulation also increases abrasion resistance on the gloves’ work surface.•HPPE is 10 times stronger than steel by weight as well as 40% stronger than aramid fibers offering a softer.cooler alternative.•HPPE:High performance polyethylene fibers offer maximum strength with minimum weight.Key words:
Item No. Size Material Colour Measurements CE certificata ACR321 06-XS Jersey Black 210mm±5mm EN 388 EN 420 ACR321 07-S Jersey Black 220mm±5mm EN 388 EN 420 ACR321 08-M Jersey Black 230mm±5mm EN 388 EN 420 ACR321 09-L Jersey Black 240mm±5mm EN 388 EN 420 ACR321 10-XL Jersey Black 250mm±5mm EN 388 EN 420 ACR321 11-XXL Jersey Black 260mm±5mm EN 388 EN 420
• Dry handling of paper, metal sheets, glass sheets, plastic parts, finishing operations with cutters.
• For the handling of objects in damp conditions (aqueous environment) and slippery parts in glass industry, waste drop-off centres, etc.
• For the handling of greasy or oily objects such as steel bars, metal sheets.