The role of anti-cut gloves
Cut-resistant gloves are metal gloves made from woven stainless steel wire that protect the user's hands from sharp objects. But do you know about cut-resistant gloves?
Let’s take a look at some things you need to know about anti-cut gloves.
1. Anti-cut, anti-puncture, anti-slip, and wear-resistant.
2. It has super anti-cut performance, wear resistance and puncture resistance.
3. It can effectively protect human hands from being cut by sharp edges such as knives.
4. Excellent anti-slip performance can protect objects from falling when grabbing them.
B: Precautions for use:
1. The size of the gloves should be appropriate. If the gloves are too tight, they will restrict blood circulation, easily cause fatigue, and be uncomfortable. If it is too loose, it will be inflexible and easy to fall off.
2. The selected anti-cut gloves must have sufficient protective effect and meet the needs of the use environment.
3. Pay attention to the use occasions of anti-cutting gloves. Do not use them in electrified places or instruments to prevent entanglement, electric shock and other dangerous situations.
4. When removing gloves, be sure to pay attention to the correct method to prevent harmful substances contaminated on the steel wire gloves from coming into contact with the skin and clothes, causing secondary pollution.
5. Anti-cut gloves are not omnipotent. Their biggest weakness is that they are not anti-cut, not anti-prick, and not anti-cut. If you use hard objects such as nails or knife tips to directly pierce the anti-cutting gloves, it will not have much protective effect. Even things like shrimp claws and crab claws will be pierced, and it will not prevent cats from scratching and scratching. Dog bites, hedgehog pricks.
6. It is not suitable to use anti-cut gloves when repairing thorny flowers and plants. Since the anti-cut gloves are made of stainless steel wire, there will be many small round holes that allow the thorns to pass through. When repairing flowers and plants, you must use appropriate gloves to prevent injuries.
7. Anti-cut gloves are designed for our long-term industrial safety. Under long-term use, small holes may occur in the gloves after continuous contact with sharp knives. If the holes in the gloves exceed 1 square centimeter, the gloves need to be repaired or replaced.
C: Cleaning method:
1. Clean the gloves with soap solution (50℃) or boiling water (50℃) mixed with cleaning solution, at least once a day.
2. Store washed gloves in a cool and shaded place.
3. Never clean stainless steel wire gloves by hitting them with hard objects.
4. When using, try to prevent sharp objects from touching the surface of the gloves.