Production process of household latex gloves
Household latex gloves are made through a series of complicated processes, so how are latex gloves produced? The production process of latex gloves is as follows:
1. Mold washing: Wash the glove mold made of ceramic material with clean water.
2. Soak the coagulant: Dip the ceramic glove mold in the coagulant to make the surface of the ceramic mold evenly distributed.
3. Bake the coagulant: dry the ceramic glove mold soaked in the coagulant
4. Emulsion dipping: Soak the dried ceramic mold in natural rubber-like latex, so that the surface of the ceramic mold is covered with a layer of latex, forming the prototype of latex gloves.
5. Pre-drying: Dry the gloves soaked in glue.
6. Secondary glue dipping: dip the baked gloves for the second time
7. Pre-baking again
8. Crimping: Pass the latex-soaked ceramic glove mold through the crimping mechanism to crimp the opening of the latex glove
9. Surface treatment
10. Drying: Dry the latex and rubber gloves after curling to remove the moisture on the surface of the latex and rubber gloves.
11. Leaching: Soak the dried latex and rubber gloves in hot water and take them out.
12. Water cooling: soak the dried and vulcanized latex and rubber gloves in cold water to cool.
13. Demolding: Take off the latex gloves from the ceramic mold, and a pair of latex gloves will be produced