The role of nitrile gloves and latex gloves
1. What are nitrile gloves?
Nitrile gloves are gloves produced from the synthetic material nitrile rubber (NBR). It is a substance derived by combining different molecules. In the case of nitrile rubber, chemists combine butadiene and acrylonitrile through a polymerization process. These molecules provide the properties of the glove: acrylonitrile enhances the chemistry. Butadiene creates flexibility and tear resistance.
Second, the characteristics of nitrile gloves
1. Excellent chemical resistance. Against a certain pH. Provides good chemical protection against corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
2. Good physical properties. Good tear resistance, puncture resistance and friction resistance.
3. The style is comfortable. According to the ergonomic design of the glove, the curved fingers of the palm make it comfortable to wear. Good for blood circulation.
4. Does not contain protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances. Rarely produces allergies.
5. The degradation time is short. easy to handle. Good for the environment.
6. Silicon-free. It has certain antistatic properties. It is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. Low surface chemical residues. Low ion content. Particle content is small. Suitable for strict clean room environments.
3. What is the difference between nitrile gloves and rubber gloves
Nitrile gloves are gloves made of nitrile rubber. It is also a kind of rubber gloves. But there are certain differences between the two. The main differences between latex gloves and nitrile gloves are as follows:
1. Different materials
Latex gloves are processed from latex. Nitrile gloves are processed from nitrile rubber.
2. Different characteristics
Latex Gloves: Latex gloves are abrasion resistant and puncture resistant. Resistant to acid and alkali, grease, fuel oil and various solvents, etc. Has a wide range of chemical resistance properties. Good oil repellency. Latex gloves feature a unique fingertip texture design. Greatly enhances grip. Effectively prevent slipping.
Nitrile Gloves: Nitrile examination gloves can be worn with both hands. Made of 100% nitrile latex. Does not contain protein. Effectively avoid protein allergy. The main performance is puncture resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance. Hemp finish. The slipping of the appliance during use is avoided. High tensile strength avoids tearing while wearing. After powder-free treatment. Easy to wear. Effectively avoid skin allergies caused by powder.
3. Different uses
Latex gloves are used in industrial, medical, beauty and other industries. It is suitable for automobile manufacturing, battery manufacturing, FRP industry, aircraft assembly, aerospace field, environmental cleaning and cleaning and other fields.
Nitrile gloves are mainly used in operating industries such as medical treatment, hygiene, beauty salons, food processing, and factory repairs.
4. Which is better, latex gloves or nitrile gloves
Nitrile gloves have the advantage of being non-allergenic. biodegradable. Pigments can be added. The colors are brighter. And nitrile gloves can perfectly memorize hand movements. You won't feel tired even if you wear it for a long time. The disadvantage is poor elasticity. The price is higher than latex products. But although the price is high,. However, the chemical resistance and acid and alkali resistance of nitrile gloves are much better than latex. The advantages of latex gloves are good elasticity, degradability, and soft texture. The disadvantage is that it contains allergens, and some people may have allergic reactions.