Types and functions of anti-static gloves
one. What are the types of anti-static gloves
Anti-static gloves are special protective gloves made of special anti-static silk fabric. It can prevent damage caused by the accumulation of static electricity itself. Its base material is composed of polyester and conductive fibers. Conductive fiber spacing is 4mm, 5mm or 10mm. There are many types of anti-static gloves. There are roughly three types of anti-static gloves, anti-static plastic (non-slip) gloves and anti-static PU coated gloves (finger or palm). Including PVC gloves, nitrile gloves, latex gloves, half-finger nylon gloves, anti-static finger-coated gloves, finger-coated gloves, anti-static finger-coated gloves, anti-static palm-coated gloves, anti-static PU gloves, anti-static point plastic gloves, anti-static Static Stripe Gloves. These are all anti-static gloves.
Second, what is the role of anti-static gloves
The principle of anti-static gloves is to use the principle of electrostatic dissipation. Apply a coat to the glove. High resistance carbon fibers are added to the coating. So as to produce certain protection against static electricity. Anti-static gloves can eliminate the harm of static electricity to the human body. Eliminate the unpleasant feeling caused by static electricity when the human body is moving or putting on and taking off. Eliminate the close-fitting and tangle of clothes caused by static electricity, and protect the personal safety of operators. Mainly used for anti-static, clean and dust-free workshop environment that needs to be operated with gloves. Operators should wear anti-static gloves to avoid direct contact with static-sensitive components. And can safely discharge the human body electrostatic charge brought by the operator. Anti-static gloves are widely used in electronics, machinery manufacturing, medical and other anti-static environments that require gloves to operate.
How to use anti-static gloves and matters needing attention
1. To choose anti-static gloves, you must first be able to define the application field. Different fields have different requirements for gloves. Especially in the field of chemistry, reagents are required to be corrosive. Gloves are not to be used casually. Be sure to choose anti-static gloves with anti-corrosion properties.
2. If the anti-static gloves also need to have waterproof or anti-corrosion properties. Gloves must be checked carefully before use. Check the surface of the glove for damage. Broken gloves should not be used.
3. Anti-static gloves need to be washed and dried after use. But not roasted at high temperature. Sprinkle with talcum powder if necessary to prevent sticking.
4. Anti-static insulating gloves need to regularly check the insulation of the gloves. prevent accidents.
5. Anti-static gloves are suitable for use in less corrosive acid and salt environments. Anti-static gloves are not suitable for use in highly corrosive environments.