Precautions when using labor protection gloves
Labor gloves are tools used to protect our hands. You may ask: why is it called labor protection gloves? Does it have features that other gloves don't have? Yes, it deserves the name because it has special protection features that other ordinary gloves don't have. Because of its special protective function, it is used in different places. due to its special properties. We should take corresponding protective measures when using it, otherwise it will not have the protective function it should have. It is no different from other ordinary gloves. Because the protection function is very important to it. Therefore, we should pay attention to the following aspects when purchasing and using:
1. We have to choose the labor insurance gloves that suit us according to the size of the hands: we cannot choose gloves that are too small. Because if you choose gloves that are smaller than your hands. It feels tight in our hands when we put it on. It is not conducive to the blood circulation of the hands. But don't choose too big gloves. If the glove is too large. We feel quite inflexible at work. Gloves can easily fall off the hands.
2. We should choose our own labor insurance gloves according to different working environments. Different gloves have different protective effects. Only choose according to the special circumstances that will be encountered in the working environment. to avoid unnecessary danger.
3. No matter what kind of labor protection gloves are used. Check in detail. Once found damaged. It should be replaced immediately. If you find it is damaged. But you don't want to replace it. You should put other gauze gloves or leather gloves over it. Then it can be used normally.
4. The color of gloves made of synthetic rubber should be very uniform. The palm part is thicker. The other parts should be the same thickness. The surface should be relatively smooth. more importantly. There must be no damage to the top of such gloves. Otherwise it cannot be used anymore.
5. Gloves made of rubber should not be in contact with substances such as acids for a long time. Do not let sharp objects touch it.
6. Labor insurance gloves should be regularly inspected accordingly. Immediately take appropriate measures if damage is found.
7. The cuffs of the clothes should be put into the mouth during operation. to prevent accidents.
8. After use, the internal and external dirt should be wiped clean. After drying. Sprinkle with talcum powder and lay flat. to prevent damage. Do not put on the ground.
9. During transportation and storage. Do not contact with oleic acid or other corrosive substances. And away from the heat source 1M away. In dry and ventilated -15 degrees to 30 degrees. Store in a warehouse with a relative humidity of 50 to 80%.