Acid And Alkali Resistant Gloves
Acid and alkali resistant gloves have been widely concerned by many companies since the advent of research and development. Acid and alkali resistant gloves are made of special synthetic rubber materials. They have superior durability for aqua regia, nitric acid and strong alkali, which can inhibit these. It is harmful to human skin and can be widely used in both high and low concentrations of chemicals.
1. It can be contacted with acid-base rubber gloves with a concentration of less than 40%. If it is exposed to acid or alkali at a concentration of more than 40% for a short time, it should be rinsed off with water immediately after use to avoid shortening the use time.
2, contact with strong oxidizing acids such as nitric acid, chromic acid, etc., due to strong oxidation will cause the product to be brittle, discolored, early damage. High concentrations of strong oxidizing acids may cause burns and should be noted.
3. Latex industrial gloves are only suitable for weak acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and various salts with low concentration, and should not be exposed to strong oxidizing acids such as nitric acid.
4, general latex work gloves, agricultural gloves only for contact with general pollutants, can’t be used in contact with acid and alkali.
5, should be used in contact with gasoline, engine oil, lubricating oil, various organic solvents; prevent sharp metal puncture and contact with high temperature.
6. After use, the surface acid or alkali liquid or dirt should be rinsed with water, dried, and not exposed to sunlight and baked. Do not apply a small amount of talcum powder for a long time to avoid adhesion.
1. Protective gloves should choose the right size gloves. The size of the glove should be appropriate. If the glove is too tight, it restricts blood circulation, which is easy to cause fatigue and uncomfortable. If it is too loose, it is inflexible and easy to fall off.
2. A wide variety of protective gloves should be selected according to the purpose. First of all, we must clearly identify the object of protection, and then carefully select it, so that it can be used to avoid accidents.
3. Before each use, the appearance inspection must be carefully performed, and the gas is blown into the glove by the air blowing method, and the air is cautiously held in the cuff portion of the glove to prevent the air leakage. If the glove is not leaking, it can be used. Insulating gloves can still be used when they are slightly damaged, but a pair of yarn or leather gloves should be placed on the outside of the insulating gloves to ensure safety.
4. Natural rubber gloves should not be in contact with acids, alkalis and oils for a long time, and should prevent sharp objects from penetrating. After use, clean and dry. Sprinkle with talcum powder inside and outside the glove, keep it in a safe place, and do not under pressure or heat during storage.
5. All rubber, latex, and synthetic rubber gloves must be uniform in color. The gloves should be thicker than the palms. The other parts should be similar in thickness and smooth on the surface (Except for the anti-slip on the palm of the hand, the stripes or granules can be made into a slip pattern). No more than 1. 5mm of air bubbles are allowed in the palm surface, allowing slight wrinkles but no cracks.